G2 COMPETITION ENHANCED BCG CopperHead
CopperHead is the (PVD) (TiCN) and with a coefficient of friction – 0.2. Our Enhanced matching bolt is constructed of Carpenter 158 steel and includes the enhanced reliability kit. CopperHead is our hardest & slickest (PVD) coating.
Why choose CopperHead:
- FEATURING FORWARD ASSIST
- CARRIER WEIGHT ONLY 6.9 oz
- BCG WEIGHTING ONLY 8.8 oz
- LESS FELT RECOIL
- INCREASED WEAR RESISTANCE
- INCREASED CYCLE RATE
- EASE OF CLEANING
- IMPROVED RELIABILILTY
- 3200 VICKERS
- COEFFICIENT OF FRICTION 0.2
- EXCELLENT CHEMICAL & CORROSION RESISTANCE
- HIGH RELIABILITY IN DRY OPERATIONS
Competition Bolt Carrier Groups are designed for 556 & MUST be used with a reduced recoil system designed for light weight carriers.
*Iron City Rifle Works HIGHLY recommends using an adjustable gas system and a reduced recoil buffer and spring for best results.
6 in stock